V104 HD Video ProcessorSKU: 70903
5 in stock (can be backordered)
This video processor combines two input sources plus graphics overlay into a single output.
Each input has cropping, scaling deinterlacing and frame rate conversion.
Flexible configurations are possible, such as full-screen video input switching, side-by-side (3D view), picture-in-picture (PiP), picture-over-picture (PoP) and more.
It has additional HDMI splitter output, so input 1 from the V104 is processed and also output in its original format.
The input 2 can be connected to a camera and the input 1 is a notebook.
Output 1 connects to the projector, while Output 2 feeds an HD video recorder (R100) for recording rich media presentations. Size: 104.6 × 79.3 mm (PCB).
- HDMI Video Out is always active – video resolution is programmable
- tHDMI video out retains its format even if the resolution of the camera (notebook) changes
- additional 2nd HDMI Video Out (HDMI splitter output)
- downconversion from 1080p60 to 1080p30
- 2 HDMI video inputs (up to 1080p60 each)
- Deinterlacing, cropping and scaling each HDMI input
- flexible video positioning in 2 video windows for output (such as 3D view, PIP, PnP, etc.)
- 256-color graphics-video overlay for logos etc
- size: same size and mounting hole pattern as E1xx – so they can be stacked
- on board microcontroller
- custom preset configurations selectable via DIP switch
- UART config interface (in the future: possibly config via web interface)
Unique selling points of the V104
- programmable and controllable
- Signal processing: 2D to 3D video converter
- dynamic overlay
- irregular format of video windows e.g. in heart shape
- race trace
- recording system
Order code: 70903