JN30A carrier board for Jetson Nano Dev. Kit rev. 3 (PoE PD)SKU: 70783
This new JN30A carrier board turns the Jetson Nano compute module into a superminicomputer. The JN30A supports easy automatic flashing (just connect the USB OTG cable) and high-performance storage (M.2 NVME PCIe x4). This is revision 3 of the board, which has PoE PD integrated.
This carrier board is only compatible with the Jetson Nano from the NVIDIA developer kit!
More technical details are shown below.
Technical details of the JN30A:
- the bottom 2x 2-lane CSI-2 lane connectors are currently not populated on the carrier board
- 2 standard versions: JN30A-LC and JN30A
- special configuration possible with a minimum purchase of
25 pcs (display port, M.2, PoE, 48V power in, supercap option, 2 RPi camera module connectors, SPI, I2C, switches, etc.)
- a more compact version of the JN30 is planned
- Please note that the 2 lane CSI ports on the bottom side are not supported yet.