JN30A carrier board for Jetson Nano Dev. Kit rev. 3 (PoE PSE)SKU: 70780
This new JN30A carrier board turns the Jetson Nano compute module into a superminicomputer. The JN30A supports easy automatic flashing (just connect the USB OTG cable) and high-performance storage (M.2 NVME PCIe x4).
This is revision 3 of the board, which has PoE PSE.
If you need PoE PD, then please have a look here.
More technical details are shown below.
Technical details of the JN30A:
- the bottom 2x 2-lane CSI-2 lane connectors are currently not populated on the carrier board
- 2 standard versions: JN30A-LC and JN30A
- special configuration possible with a minimum purchase of
25 pcs (display port, M.2, PoE, 48V power in, supercap option, 2 RPi camera module connectors, SPI, I2C, switches, etc.)
- a more compact version of the JN30A is planned
- Please note that the 2 lane CSI ports on the bottom side are not supported yet.